Sagen™ is committed to meeting the needs of all our customers and making it easier for people with disabilities to access our resources.
This website is compliant with applicable web content accessibility guidelines and is usable with assistive technology.
If you believe that parts of this site are not in compliance with applicable accessibility guidelines, or if you have a specific requirement that is not accommodated in the coding or content of this site, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accessibility features are available on a number of mobile/desktop browsers and operating systems to help improve your online experience. Some of the common features offered include the following:
- Option to increase text size up to 200%, as supported by modern browsers
- Captions included with all live videos
- Adjustable page zoom and adjustable audio, as supported by modern browsers
- Limited images of text
- Enhanced page colours for contrast
- Compliant with options for users to use screen reader software to read page contents
- Multiple ways for users to find pages
- Logical focus order with organized headings and all elements labeled
- Icons and buttons are clearly designed
- Consistent menu across the site
- Form input errors are clearly labeled and explained
Access keys are shortcuts for keyboard users to facilitate navigation in the website. Windows browsers use the ‘Alt’ + ‘access key’ in Internet Explorer or Webkit (Chrome, Safari); use ‘Alt’ + ‘SHIFT’ + ‘access key’ in Firefox. Macintosh browsers use ‘Control’ + ‘access key’. Once selected, press ‘Enter’ to activate the link.
Helping you make your computer easier to use:
To find out more about making your computer more accessible and easy to use, have a look at AbilityNet’s website. They have a range of tips and suggestions relating to accessibility issues.